Blended RPO: Contingent and Permanent Recruiting
Blend permanent and contingent
recruiting for cost and
Businesses have dramatically increased their use of contingent workers over the past decade as they struggle with rising labor costs and the need for a workforce that can quickly adapt to market conditions. In fact, contingent hires now account for a larger portion of white-collar workers than ever before. Considering that contingent workers often possess specific, high-end skills that are scarce nowadays, they have become increasingly sought-after by both small and large businesses for special assignments and project work.
With highly skilled permanent and contingent hires both in such high demand, it makes financial sense for you to combine the hiring of these workers under a single recruitment provider. Otherwise, you could be missing out on significant cost savings, operating efficiencies and the opportunity to better utilize your workforce. A Hudson blended workforce solution may be the answer you are looking for.
Hudson RPO is one of the few providers offering a single total talent acquisition approach – a blended workforce solution that integrates the contingent staffing and permanent hiring processes. A blended approach will save you the cost associated with having two independent providers, while reducing time-to-fill and increasing your visibility of both processes. It also allows you the ability to scale up or down more easily to accommodate the unpredictable nature of the economy, resulting in greater workforce flexibility, improved demand management, as well as better alignment of your workforce plan to overall business strategy.
A BLENDED WORKFORCE SOLUTION ALSO ALLOWS YOU TO:
- Utilize technological advances to do increasingly high-value activities from remote locations
- Access talent sources from different geographies to meet the demands of globalization
- Achieve competitive differentiation and higher employee engagement
- Standardize hiring practices and concentrate talent acquisition knowledge
- Free up internal resources to focus on strategic talent management issues
- Increase accountability and compliance
- Re-use skilled temps and contractors
- Convert contract workers to permanent employees more smoothly
IS BLENDED RPO RIGHT FOR YOU?
For a more in depth look at why organizations should consider a total talent acquisition approach and the potential financial benefits, download Everest Group's research titled "Rise of the Blended RPO: Addressing the Total Talent Acquisition Need."