Legal Review Software Selection & Implementation
Our clients bring common questions when approaching the discovery process, such as:
- What eDiscovery platform should we use?
- How will I get documents from my server or from my own computer?
- How can I process data most efficiently?
- What are my options for hosting data?
When you require answers to these questions, Hudson Legal eDiscovery Solutions is available to tap into our provider network, to help you select the best document review technology option for your review. We're ready to discuss your situation and offer guidance based on our 25 years of experience. Let us help you get the answers you need.
Legal Technology Infrastructure
Within our review centers, we have leading-edge solutions that decrease the time needed to deploy your review team. Our document review systems are configurable in domestic and global locations for maximum consistency and efficiency, no matter where your discovery process takes us.
Legal eDiscovery Platform Partnerships
Hudson Legal has partnered with well-known legal eDiscovery platform providers with the latest document review technology to accelerate document collection, processing and review – and ultimately reduce e-discovery spend. We maintain several preferred training and licensing programs, which provide our document review project managers with another tool to greatly reduce the cost and time associated with the review process. Learn more about our solutions.
Accelerating Legal Document Collection, Processing and Review
Hudson Legal has a long history of assisting clients with:
- Comparing and selecting software vendors
- Increasing speed and accuracy on each eDiscovery platform
- Ramping up your document review team
- Leveraging our hardware solution to quickly launch a review
Request A Proposal