THE CHANGING WORKFORCE IN EDISCOVERY REVIEW AND PRODUCTION
As eDiscovery technology advances, the required expertise of Attorneys and Project Managers in effectively managing document reviews has dramatically increased. Utilizing such technologies presents great advantages for law firms and corporate law departments including significant time and cost savings. Ensuring the workforce can effectively manage the technology is just as important as selecting the right software for your needs.
HUDSON LEGAL EXPERTS SHARE:
- Certification and training of Attorney/Project Managers and high level contract review candidates
- The proper ways to bring technology-optimized review solutions to increase the quality of document review and to expedite the time frame for compliance
- This emphasis on both discovery compliance and factual development of the case
- The elevated role of outside counsel in the document review and production process
- The impact of Generation Y on the face of document review