Hudson has ranked 4th among large global firms on LinkedIn’s prestigious ‘Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies’ 2016 ranking. This marks the second consecutive year (since the list’s inception) that Hudson has been named to the list. Click here to view the 2016 rankings.
LinkedIn ranks over 60,000 firms to find the top 25. According to LinkedIn’s methodology page, social reach, employee engagement, employment brand and content marketing power on their social platform are considered when ranking companies for the list. This is achieved by investigating thousands of data points, over the past year, for more than 60,000 Search and Staffing companies listed on LinkedIn.
The ranking is measured using three key areas:
1) Content Marketing: The company’s content efforts measured by LinkedIn members’ engagement with that content.
- Content – Groups, Company Updates, Sponsored Updates, Influencer and Employee posts and Employee shares.
- Member engagement – likes, shares, comments, follows and clicks.
2) Social Recruiting: How effective a company’s consultants are at:
- Establishing professional brand through profile completeness and rich content.
- Finding the right people and engaging with Insights.
- Building relationships with other LinkedIn members.
3) Social Reach and Social Engagement: A company’s presence on LinkedIn, measured as our member’s:
- View and apply for Jobs.
- Follow your Company Page.
- Research a Career Page.
Need assistance with your social recruiting or employer brand efforts? Contact Hudson today to learn more.