Feedback, insight, guidance and
direction to unlock employees’ potential
CAREER COACHING CAN UNLOCK THE POTENTIAL OF EMPLOYEES AND ORGANIZATIONS
Hudson Career Coaching provides individuals with feedback, insight, guidance and direction to unlock their potential and get the most out of their careers. Using simple, but effective tools, delivered both online and face-to-face, Hudson gives your employees the opportunity to make clearer career decisions to maximize their development and engagement, which ultimately benefits the organization as well.
Hudson's Career Coaching programs help both employees and employers achieve specific outcomes through changes in behavior. They assist individuals in building the skills, experience and confidence to address gaps and maximize effectiveness – strengthening organizational capability in the process.
Which Employees Will Benefit from Career Coaching?
Organizations can quickly identify employees who are excellent candidates for career coaching. They are employees who:
- Are at a turning point in their careers and in their lives
- Are in need of a new direction
- Want better insight into appropriate career opportunities their current employer can offer
- Want a better view of themselves, their knowledge and their abilities
- Are unsure about what they’re looking for in their career or their current role
- Are trying to create a healthy work / life balance
Hudson's approach to Career Coaching is underpinned by the following core principles:
- Participant-driven Experience – Our coaching solutions are focused on empowering individuals to plan and manage their own careers, ensuring they build skills that can be used at other critical crossroads in their careers. Participants will be guided by expert coaches and will set highly tailored goals based on their objectives, values and motivational drivers.
- Candidate Care – Hudson coaches treat every individual with a high degree of care, ensuring prompt contact and ongoing support as required. We understand that each individual is unique, and has distinctive feelings, emotions and aspirations.
- Expert Coaches – The relationship between the coach and the individual is a critical component to successful career coaching. Hudson will work with the individual to select the coach who best suits their style and needs.
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
Hudson’s Career Coaching is an invaluable resource for organizations and boasts numerous benefits, including allowing companies to:
- Increase employee satisfaction and, consequently, the engagement and retention of key talent
- Improve individual performance and productivity
- Enhance interpersonal skills
- Increase confidence, self-awareness and self-esteem
- Improve leadership capacity and leadership skills
- Improve stress management capacity
- Increase individual goal achievement